Live a unique, original and cultural experience on this 50-min tour that will allow you to know the city on board of a 3 seat Vespa.This is a convertible, typical vehicle in Asia and Portugal and not very well known in other countries.From it you will be able to see some of Madrid's most recondite places and enjoy the most emblematic buildings without the need of getting off. Your drivers and guides will take you to places what the majority of people never gets to know and will make you discover the best kept secrets while making sure your visit is unforgettable.
Choose one of the different tours and let yourself be guided for one of our local guides:
- Romantic tour: Your guide will show you 'during 50- min tour the most romantic places of Madrid. An ideal plan to surprise your couple and have an special date! You will see places like: Neptuno, San Jeronimo Church, Puerta de Alcal', Retiro Lake, Palace of Glass, Rose Garden,Cuesta de Moyano, Botanic Garden, Prado Museum.
- Madrid Highlights: for those who are in the city just for a short period of time and need to visit the essential spots of the city. This tour takes 5o - min and'it's perfect to get a quick and nice 'idea about Madrid's culture! Go around places like: Neptuno, Iglesia San Jeronimo el Real, Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcal', Gran Via, Callao, Almudena's Cathedral, Royal Palace, Calle Mayor, Sol, Congress of deputies.
- Discover Madrid: 'Perfect for knowing Madrid more in detail. The guide will explain you anecdotes, historical facts and show you from the most popular spots to the traditional and famous places for local people. You will see places like: Neptuno, Atocha, Botanic Garden, Prado Museum, San Jeronimo el Real Church, Prado Museum, Puerta de Alcal', Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de Espa'a, Debod temple (Stop' para foto),Royal Palace, San Miguel Market, Cuchilleros Street, Almudena's Cathedral, Plaza de La Villa, Sol, Congress of deputies.
- Real Madrid Tour: 1h 15 min tour around the most iconic places for madrid's football culture. You will see places like: Neptuno,San Geronimo el Real Church, Puerta de Alcal', Salamanca Neighborhood, El Viso, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium (stop for pictures), Nuevos Ministerios, Col'n, Cibeles
- Las Ventas Bullfighting:Interested on this Spanish tradition? Your guide will explain you during 50-min everything about this activity and drive you to the most important Bullring in Spain. Tour through: Neptuno, San Jeronimo el Real Church, Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcal' , Calle Alcal', Arabic House, Bullring las Ventas (stop to take a picture), Salamanca Neighborhood, Col'n, Cibeles.
Once your booking is confirmed, your guide will wait for you at the starting point (Plaza de Neptuno o Calle Ciudad Rodrigo) and will be ready to give you the best experience!